🕹️ Video-game addict & college dropout turned 👨🏫 English teacher then 🌎 polyglot. Channeled my passion for creating by becoming a 👨💻 full-stack developer.
- 🚀 About my startup to learn languages
- ⭐️ My products and sites to learn languages
- ✨ Language notes
- 📒 Random Notes
- Coming up one day?
🚀 About my startup to learn languages
Might share blogposts here when not too busy building and growing the product:
⭐️ My products and sites to learn languages
Most products are for learning English but Gliglish is for learning dozens of languages.
An AI-based language teacher to learn from speaking.
Learn sentences from daily life. A beautiful English–French phrasebook with 200 illustrations created with DALL·E.
A list of the most common words in spoken American English. These top 5,000 words cover 96% of the vocabulary in English.
An interactive chart of the 39 sounds of standard American English. Used by English teachers the world over.
⭐️ Click & Speak
Learn the top 5,000 words in American English, with the correct pronunciation and grammar, through meaningful sentences you will remember. The top users spend 1 to 3 hours on it every day! Broke €540,000 in sales.
Modern ways to practice English and become truly fluent (book.) How I learned English as a foreign language (and then Spanish, Russian, Hungarian.)
A newsletter, blog, and products for French people learning English. 80 to 120K monthly visitors.
✨ Language notes
📒 Random Notes
Notes about productivity, self-help, business, coding and whatnot...
Coming up one day?
- How to come up with a good name for your kid, product, company or dog!
- How I went from being a shy geek to being super social
- Experience doing a 10-day fast
- Experience becoming right-handed after growing up left-handed
- What I learned from years of improv (in three languages)
- Raising multilingual kids
- Experience with ten-day silent meditation
- How to survive an abusive childhood
- What I learned from years of self-help / personal development
- Good communication for
- How to learn anything
- What I learned from spending thousands of dollars on accent training
- Using ChatGPT as a journaling tool and debate partner